USDA RD Loan Programs Allow For No Down Payment, More Flexibility, & Low Rates!
- Are you looking for mortgage financing with less restrictive credit requirements?
- Are you limited in down payment funds?
- Are you willing to live in a “Rural” area?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, you’re going to want more information on USDA RD loans!
A USDA RD loan gives you a government-insured loan with flexible choices. The mission of the USDA RD loan is to assist low to moderate income homebuyers to achieve their dream of homeownership in rural areas. Applicants must purchase a home within the eligible rural areas, and have a household income that does not exceed the established limits where the home is located.
USDA RD Loans provide the best buying opportunity for first time home buyers who meet the income requirements and are willing to live in the eligible areas. This loan program has the lowest monthly mortgage insurance and down payment requirements next to VA loan programs. Call 248-674-6450 today to get pre-qualified for a low rate USDA RD Loan today!
Why Should You Choose Michigan Mortgage Solutions For Your USDA RD Loan?
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- We don’t charge any upfront “Good Faith” fees as we believe that we should show you good faith by not charging you for yours…lol!
- As a licensed mortgage broker since 1998, we actually have to do industry specific training and we’re required to carry state licensing for our company and our loan officers. This means that you’ll be speaking to a knowledgeable mortgage professional, not an untrained desk clerk or representative.
Michigan Mortgage Solutions will find you the best possible mortgage program for your specific needs.
- 30-Year USDA RD Loan: Rate is fixed. The payment on a $153,061, 30-year fixed rate loan at 3.875% and 100% loan-to-value (LTV) is $719.75 with 1/2 Point due at closing. Payment includes a one time upfront mortgage insurance premium (MIP) at 1.75% of the base loan amount and a monthly MIP calculated at 0.35% of the base loan amount. The 0.35% monthly MIP will be paid for the full term of the mortgage or until paid off. Payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment amount will be greater. Some state and county maximum loan amount restrictions may apply. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 4.571% Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates. Based on February 5th, 2020 rates.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- We assumed (unless otherwise noted) that: closing costs are paid out of pocket; this is your primary residence and is a single family home; debt-to-income ratio is less than 43%; and credit score is over 680.
- The lock period for your rate is 45 days.
- The loan to value (LTV) rate is 100%.
- For USDA RD loans payment includes a onetime upfront mortgage insurance premium (MIP) at 2.0% of the base loan amount and a monthly MIP calculated at 0.4% of the base loan amount. The 0.4% monthly MIP will be paid for the full term of the mortgage or until paid off.
- Michigan Mortgage Solutions provides a wide variety of mortgage options. Please remember that we donâ€™t have all your information. Therefore, the results you see from this calculator may not reflect your actual situation. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesnâ€™t match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call (248) 674-6450 to talk to one of our mortgage consultants.