Michigan 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage as low as 4.125% (4.125% APR)
The 30-Year fixed rate mortgage is the most popular mortgage for borrowers in Michigan. It provides an affordable payment that will be exactly the same for the next 30 years.
If you plan on staying your home for a long time or you like the thought of a consistent payment for budget planning, the 30-Year fixed rate is perfect for you. It will provide you with peace of mind in knowing that your principal and interest payment will never change.
Why Should You Choose Michigan Mortgage Solutions?
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- We don’t charge any upfront “Good Faith” fees as we believe that we should show you good faith by not charging you for yours…lol!
- As a licensed mortgage broker since 1998, we actually have to do industry specific training and we’re required to carry state licensing for our company and our loan officers. This means that you’ll be speaking to a knowledgeable mortgage professional, not an untrained desk clerk or representative.
- 30-Year Fixed-Rate Mortgage: The payment on a $200,000 30-year Fixed-Rate Loan at 4.125% and 70% loan-to-value (LTV) is $969.49 with a lender credit of $1,500 towards costs. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 4.125%. Payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment amount will be greater. State and county maximum loan amount restrictions may apply. Based on rates.
- Mortgage rates could change daily.
- Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- We assumed (unless otherwise noted) that: closing costs are paid out of pocket; this is your primary residence and is a single family home; debt-to-income ratio is less than 30%; and credit score is over 760.
- The lock period for your rate is 30 days.
- The loan to value (LTV) rate is 70%. If LTV > 80%, PMI will be added to your monthly mortgage payment, with the exception of Military/VA loans. Military/VA loans do not require PMI.
- Michigan Mortgage Solutions provides a wide variety of mortgage options. Please remember that we donâ€™t have all your information. Therefore, the results you see from this calculator may not reflect your actual situation. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesnt match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call (248) 674-6450 to talk to one of our mortgage consultants.