An Adjustable Rate Might Be Perfect For Your Situation
- Are you looking for the cheapest rate available?
- Will you be moving or refinancing in the next 5, 7 or 10 years?
- Would you like to significantly reduce the cost of your mortgage?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, you’re going to want more information on Adjustable Rate Mortgages in Michigan(ARM)!
Choosing a 5/1, 7/1 or our 10-Year ARM will provide you with the cheapest rates we offer. This will save you thousands over a traditional fixed-rate during the initial fixed-rate period. After the fixed-rate period, the rate may change once per year. Based on statistics, the average family will either sell or refinance their home every five to seven years which almost makes this a non factor.
Why Should You Choose Us For Your Adjustable ARM Mortgage?
- We have over 100 5 Star reviews online and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- We clearly explain how your adjustable rate mortgage will change in the future
- We don’t charge any upfront “Good Faith” fees as we believe that we should show you good faith by not charging you for yours…lol!
- As a licensed broker since 1998, we actually have to do industry specific training and we’re required to carry state licensing for our company and our loan officers. This means that you’ll be speaking to a knowledgeable professional, not an untrained desk clerk or representative.
Don’t Let The Word “Adjustable” Scare You Away!
If you are truly searching for the cheapest mortgage rates than and adjustable may be just what you are looking for. Even though it is adjustable, you can plan accordingly to make this product work in your favor. As mentioned above, the average family will move or refinance every five to seven years which makes the adjustable make a lot more sense than a fixed.
However, if you plan on staying put for a long period of time I would skip the adjustable and stick with a fixed. Hope you find this adjustable rate mortgage information useful and remember to call (248) 674-6450 if you have any questions on Adjustable or fixed loans.
Michigan Mortgage Solutions will find you the cheapest possible Arm Loan for your specific needs!